Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
POA Network on Nifty Wallet
Install Nifty Wallet extension for Google Chrome
Install the Nifty Wallet extension from Google Chrome Store
Note that this plugin is currently available only for Google Chrome v59.0.3071.115 or later.
For detailed instructions, please visit our knowledge base.
Connect to the POA Network
Nifty Wallet natively supports the POA Network, you are connected to POA core network by default.
- Click on the account icon in the right upper corner, and then on "Import account."
- You can import an account in two ways: either use a private key or by importing a KeyStore JSON file. You can switch between options with
- to use a private key, paste the private key of your wallet into the field and click "Import"
- to import by KeyStore file, go to the "Select Type" dropdown and choose the "JSON file" option. Then click on "Select file" and browse your filesystem to locate the KeyStore file. Enter thepassword for the KeyStore file and click "Import".
- Click on the account icon in the right upper corner again and select the newly created account (usually the newest one is the lowest one in that list, however you should check the address
0x...field below account name).
- Google Chrome v 59.0.3071.115+