The Pocketinns Umbrella Project is a revolutionary online community driven marketplace ecosystem built around a decentralized blockchain-oriented model. It is a marketplace for both sellers and consumers. It is designed to enhance ease of transactions while maximizing trust, safety, value, and savings, all while maintaining a true decentralized network.
The token auction will start on January 15th, 2018 (10am EST) and the auction ends on January 31st, 2018 (10am EST) and will accept ETH as a form of funding.
The PINNS token auction will follow the reverse Dutch Auction, in which an initially high offering price is lowered by increments until a buyer or, as in U.S. Treasury sales of securities, sufficient buyers are found.
- First deploy DutchAuction contract by providing EtherPriceFactor (Price of 1 Ether in USD),and obtain its address.
- Secondly deploy PocketinnsToken contract and use address from previous step as its input. Obtain address of the token contract.
- Thirdly call function start_ICO() of DutchAuction contract and provide address from PocketinnsToken contract as an input.
How do I run ?
- contract owner can start Crowdsale by calling start_ICO() function of the DutchAuction contract.
- contributions are accepted by sending Ether to DutchAuction contract address. Minimum contribution is 1 Ether.
- in case of emergency, function setStage() can be called by owner to set stage in order to stop contribution or to start crowdasle again.
- contributors will need to claim their tokens after DutchAuction has ended. To claim tokens contributor needs to call function claimTokensICO(),by passing the contributor address as parameter.
- after the ICO ends, owner of the contract sends the GoodWill tokens to DutchAuction contract and call function startGoodwillDistribution().
- to claim Goodwill tokens as per the tokens bought during the first Four days of ICO, contributor needs to call claimGoodwillTokens(), by passing the contributor address as parameter.