Example of implementation of dynamic procedural sky.
- R. Perez, R. Seals, and J. Michalsky."An All-Weather Model for Sky Luminance Distribution". Solar Energy, Volume 50, Number 3 (March 1993), pp. 235–245.
- A. J. Preetham, Peter Shirley, and Brian Smits. "A Practical Analytic Model for Daylight", Proceedings of the 26th Annual Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, 1999, pp. 91–100.
- Game Engine Gems, Volume One, chapter 15, 16
How to build:
- After cloning the repository do:
git submodule update --init
generate.bat <action>on windows if no mingw). Where
actionone of: gmake/vs2013/vs2015/xcode4, for more options read documentation for https://github.com/bkaradzic/GENie.
- Build project from the generated projects files in
There is no need to run
build_data.sh since there is already prebuld runtime data. If you want to build it, you will have to build bgfx's tools first.