Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- update PHP dependencies (including User Agent library for download analytics)
- add: expose voice attribute to transcript templates (#1062)
- add(templating): add sort direction in seasons and season episodes, enabling
- fix: download list description in analytics on mobile (#1056)
- fix: JS issue when selecting transcript voices
- fix: escaping error in contributor comments (#1081)
- fix: error on "file types" settings page
When it comes to tracking download intents, Podlove Publisher was always close to IAB recommendations, with one exception: the time window in which two requests count as two. Podlove Publisher deduplicates by hour, IAB recommends a day.
There is a new setting in
Podlove > Expert Settings > Tracking: "Deduplication Window". It enables you to change the window to "day". This is an opt-in setting, the default will continue to be hourly.
See also: docs.podlove.org: IAB Conformity
This feature is sponsored by Lage der Nation.
New Apple iTunes Categories
Apple updated their list of available iTunes categories.
Please check in
Podlove > Podcast Settings > Directory > iTunes Category if you need or want to update your category.
In case your previously selected category does not exist any more, a warning is shown.
Only one category is selectable now (instead of previously 3) to conform with iTunes specifications.
Download tracking with Google Analytics
Set your Google Analytics Tracking ID in Podlove > Expert Settings > Tracking.
Then every download intent will be forwarded to Google Analytics.
- fix: check if podlovePlayer function is available before calling it #1060