Integration of Beaver Themer and Pods
Short Introduction Video for Pods & Beaver Themer from a User to give you an Idea
Big Thank you to @Jonathan!
Generally you can use the shortcode
[pods field='your_field'] anywhere ( every text/url/html field ) it's basically the same as with
[pods field='your_field._img.thumbnail'] work fine see http://pods.io/docs/build/using-magic-tags/ for more options!
Or to pull in a Template:
[pods name="your_pod" template="your_template"]
Join the Pods Slack and look for the channel #beaver-themer You will be automatically added to some channels. Please take a look at other channels too.
Field connectors for photo and multiple-photo:
- Select dropdown only list's matching Fields (it lists all "Media" fields)
- Choose Size
- Set default image
Field connectors for url, html, string:
- select dropdown populated with all existing fields for PODS - field_name ( Custom Post Type )
- currently uses just plain pods()->display();
- images fields are only output as url for magic tag style use advanced ...
- fields with multiple relations (pick_field) still need some ideas / use cases best to go and use Templates for it!
Help / Feedback Welcome - Thank You!!!
- Bernhard Gronau (Quasel)