Contribute to the Pods Framework
Community made patches, localizations, bug reports, and contributions are always welcome and are crucial to ensure that Pods Framework remains alive and strong.
When contributing please ensure you follow the guidelines below so that we can keep on top of things.
- Submit a ticket for your issue, assuming one does not already exist.
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce the bug.
- Make sure you fill in the earliest version that you know has the issue as well as the version of WordPress you're using.
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Make the changes to your forked repository's code
- Ensure you stick to the WordPress Coding Standards
- Create a new branch, named according to our git workflow
- When committing, reference your issue (if present) and include a note about the fix
- Push the changes to the branch you created and submit a pull request to the '3.0-unstable' branch of the Pods repository
At this point you're waiting on us to merge your pull request. We'll review all pull requests, and make suggestions and changes if necessary.