It's a fantasy console (like pico-8 or tic-80) inspired by the Amiga!
It has graphic resolutions similar to the OCS Amigas, multitasking, multiple screens and windows etc.. It has 4 channel (8-bit?) stereo sound and eventually ability to mount web-servers as drives..
The software for it, will be based on Lua, which is a pretty simple and fast scripting language..
Once the console is somewhat complete, I plan on writing an "operating system" for it in Lua, which would resemble Workbench.. or you could even make your own, if you wanted..
Hopefully I would also get to make some decent tools, like text editor, music editor and paint program, so that you could make games or apps on the platform itself..!
- Programming language: Lua (See API)
- Screen resolutions: 320x180, 640x180, 320x360 or 640x360
- Number of colors: 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 colors from a palette of 4096 colors
- Audio: 4 8-bit PCM channels in stereo
- Input: Text, mouse and game input.. (Perhaps MIDI..?)*
- Filesystem: (Local system folder and ability to mount Webservers as drives)*
- Native filetypes: GIF for images and animations, WAV for sound samples (currently only for loading)*
*Work in progress