A list of awesome PokemonGO frameworks, libraries, software, resources and links. Inspired by awesome-php. Please take a moment to read over the contribution guidelines before submitting new additions.
Table of Contents
- Awesome PokemonGO
- Official Links
- Unofficial Links
- Unofficial Hardware
- Unofficial Software
Official links in relation to PokemonGO.
- Niantic - Official developer website.
- NianticLabs - Official developer twitter.
- PokemonGO - Official PokemonGO website.
- PokemonGO - Official PokemonGO Facebook.
- PokemonGoApp - Official PokemonGO Twitter.
- Pokemon Go Plus - A small bluetooth device to alert you of nearby Pokemon.
- PokemonGO - Android - Official PokemonGO Android application.
- PokemonGO - iOS - Official PokemonGO iOS application.
Unofficial links in relation to PokemonGO - use at your discretion as many of these go against Niantic's ToS.
- PGO Pokedex - Database of Pokemon, stats, etc.
- PokeAssistant - One-stop shop to find pokemon IV's, movesets, maximize evolves, etc.
- Pokemon GO Wiki Guide - PokemonGO Wiki Guide.
- Pokemon Go Wiki - PokemonGO Wikia.
- Pokemon Go Wiki - Compact 1-page Pokemon Go Wiki.
- PokemonGO Database - PokemonGO Database, Guides, Forums and Tutorials.
- PokemonGO Wiki - PokemonGO Wiki.
- Automatic IV Calculator - Google spreadsheet to calculate IVs.
- Best Movesets - List of best movesets by sorted by Pokemon.
- CP per Power Up - Chart listing CP per power up for each Pokemon.
- Evolution CP Calculator - Calculates expected CP from evolution
- Exact CP Formula - Formula to determine exact CP.
- Guide to figure Pokemon level from CP - Guide for figuring out Pokemon level from CP/HP.
- HP and Stamina Calculation - How HP and Max stamina is calculated.
- Max CP Chart - Max possible CP for every Pokemon.
- Max CP/HP Chart - Max HP/CP for every Pokemon.
- PidgeyCalc - A calculator for maximising your Lucky Egg XP gains in PokemonGO.
- Pokemon CP/HP Ranges - Possible CP/HP ranges for every Pokemon.
- Pokemon Go Type Effectiveness - Gives you the attack / defence strength and weakness of various Pokemons.
- Weakness Chart - Calculated weakness types for different Pokemon types.
- PokeDates - The first-ever PokemonGO dating service.
- PokemonGoDev - Sub-reddit for unofficial PokemonGO developers.
- RazerGo - Localized PokemonGO chat.
- Stardust Run - Share a customizable public PokemonGO profile.
- TheSilphRoad - Sub-reddit for TheSilphRoad community, an in-person network of PokemonGO enthusiasts.
- Go-Tcha - Datel Go-Tcha LED-Touch-Wristband for Pokémon Go (Alternative for Go Plus)
- Pokemap - A native Android client to map the Pokemon around you.
- PokeSweep - Android Compass & Notifications companion app for PokemonGO.
- PokiiMap - Another PokemonGO Android app for sanning pokemons at any locations.
- PokemonGo-DesktopMap - Electron app around PokemonGo-Map.
- pokemongo-webspoof - Play PokemonGO from your Mac.
- GoTracker - An iOS app with a live map from multiple sources.
- iPokeGO - A native iOS client to map the Pokemon around you. (Last Updated: Nov 1 2016)
- Poke-Radar - An iOS Poke-Radar app.
- Is Pokemon Go Available Yet - Get notified when PokemonGO is available in your country.
- PokemonGO Status - Original PokemonGO per-region staus website
- MMO Server Status - MMO server status for PokemonGO.
- Pokemon Go IV Miner - An easy way to see all of your pokemons' IVs.
- Pokemon Go Server status - Pokemon Go server status updated every minute.
- PokeWatch - A twitter bot that uses the PokemonGO API to find rare pokemon.
- pokemongo-genymotion - Play PokemonGO from your Genymotion Device.
- PokemonGoControllerSuite - HTML web application to control PokemonGO.
- node-pokemap - A node.js port of PokemonGO-Map.
- PokeData - Scrapes data of actual sightings of Pokemon in order to create machine learning.
- PokemonGo-DesktopMap - Electron App around PokemonGo-Map
- PokemonGo-Map - Live visualization of all the pokemon in your area!
- spawnScan - Mapper of all spawn points in an area. (Unmaintained, Project merged into PokemonGo-Map)
- Ardiri's Tutorial - [GUIDE] Ardiri's guide of RE.
- Guide to Pokemon Go Server Responses - [GUIDE] Guide to understanding PokemonGO Server responses.
- Il2CppDumper - [CODE] Better version of Jumboperson's PokemonGoDumper to dump Pokemon Go data
- MITMDump Decoder - [CODE] Helper script to decode protobuf serialized requests and responses.
- PoGo-Proxy.NET - [CODE] A .NET MiTM proxy to read all messages sent by PokemonGO devices and Niantic servers
- PoGoMITM - [CODE] A .NET MITM proxy for Pokemon Go
- pokemon-go-mitm-node - [CODE] Intercepts the traffic between your PokemonGO App and Niantic's servers.
- pokemon-go-xposed-mitm - [CODE] Working MITM using XPosed module. As proof of concept changes nickname to IVs.
- PokemonGoDecoderForBurp - [CODE] A simpe decoder for requests/responses made by PokemonGO in burp.
- porygon - [CODE] The unofficial PokemonGO Plus SDK.
- Removing PokemonGO's Certificate Pinning - [ARTICLE] How to monitor network traffic after V .31
- Unbundling Pokemon Go - [ARTICLE] Reverse engineering article about PokemonGO.
- PoGo 3D Assets - [CODE] 3D-Pokemon Models for PoGo-UWP.
- PoGO-Awesome - [CSS] Resource that easily can be used in websites.
- PogoDevOrg - [CODE] Unofficial PokemonGO development repository.
- POGOProtos - [CODE] A central repository for all protobuf files of PokemonGO.
- Pokemon SVGs - [CODE] SVG files for Pokemon game images.
- PokemonGO Assets and Images - [CODE] Decompiled unity assets for PokemonGO.
- PokemonGO Dumper - [CODE] C# Class Dumps and more!
- POGOserver - Pokemon GO Server Emulator
- iOS GPS Spoofer - [CODE] Spoofs gps locations on iOS devices.
- pgsc - [CODE] PokemonGO statistics collector with image recognition from PG screenshots.
- po-server-goodies - [CODE] Pokemon Online Server scripts.js and tiers.xml
- pogointel - An initiative to pool all the community data that is available for Pokemon GO and export as APIs.
- Pokeinventory - [CODE] A tool for mass transfer, management of evolution/candies.
- Pokemanager - [CODE] python bot which enables managing and transfering of Pokemon.
- Pokemon No Go - [CODE] Play PokemonGO on a PC.
- PokemonGo-TSP - [CODE] PokemonGo-TSP - [CODE] Solving travelling salesman problem with Simulated Annealing. (Caution: Chinese Repo)
- PokeStatus - [CODE] Advanced, premium, pokemon go server status script.
- node-pogo-protos - PokemonGO Protobuf files from POGOProtos, wrapped up in a Node module using protobuf.js. (Pure JS)
- pogo-protos - PokemonGO Protobuffers for Golang.
- POGOProtos-dotnet - PokemonGO ProtoBufs compiled for .NET.
- pogoprotos-php - Compiled PHP protobufs for PokemonGO.
- POGOProtos - A central repository for all protobuf files of PokemonGO.
- pokemon-go-protobuf-node - Pokemon Go protobuf protocol wrapper for node.js. (Node.JS)
- pokemon-go-protobuf-rust - Pokemon Go Protobufs for Rust.
- pokemon-go-protobuf-types - Haskell types for the PokemonGO protobuf API. (src/Proto/POGOProtos not up to date.)
- Moonbow API - A Moonbow API that returns available Pokemon in Pokemon GO.
- POGOLib - A community driven PokemonGO API Library written in C#.
- Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API - Client API Library in C#.
- Pokemon-Go-WebAPI - JSON API to retrieve data from Pokemon Go servers.
- PokemonGo.RocketAPI.NETCore - A .NETCore implementation of FeroxRev/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API.
- PokemonGoApi - API coded in .NET in order to interact with PokemonGO servers.
- PokemonGoDesktop.API - A packet and contract library for PokemonGO.
- pgoapi-go – PokemonGO API tools written in Golang.
- pokemon - A PokemonGO API library for Haskell. (Caution: Last Update: Aug 28 2016)
- pogobuf - A PokemonGO Client Library for node.js.
- PokemonGoAPI-PHP - Pokemon Go API PHP library.
- poke-api - Ruby port of pgoapi. (Caution: Last Update: Aug 21 2016)
- PokemonGo-api-cpp - A PokemonGO API library for C++. (Caution: Last Update: Aug 23 2016)
- PokemonGoDesktop.Unity - Implementation of the PokemonGoDesktop.API for Unity3D. (Discontinued)
- node-pokemon-go-api - The unofficial Pokemon Go API (while it lasts).
- pkmngo-proto - Pokemon GO Protocol Wrapper.
- pogolib - A PokemonGO client library written in ES6. (REPO DELETED)
- pokemongoapi - NodeJS API that wraps Mila432/Pokemon_Go_API.
- PokemonGoSwiftAPI - Swift (iOS app) port for the Pokemon GO API.
- PokemonGoTracker - A Swift project developed for consumers to track spotted Pokemon.
- PokeForums - PokemonGO Forums, Wiki, Tutorials, Guides and Semi-Social Network. (Last Updated post: August.)
- Pokeball Battery Pack - Hand-made Pokeball-themed battery pack. (Dead link.)
- gonav - PokemonGO Radar for Android L+. (Last Updated: Aug 16 2016)
- PokemonGoGo - Upper layer control app for location spoofing. (Last Updated: Sept 23 2016)
- nodepocket - PokemonGO Client on PC. (Last Updated: Aug 18 2016)
- Pokemon-Go-Ban-Check - PokemonGO account ban checker. (Last Updated: Aug 22 2016)
- pokemon-go-desktop - Desktop app for utilizing PokemonGO. (Last Updated: Aug 17 2016)
- Poketron - An Electron application that surfaces PokemonGO inventory data in a simple manner. (Last Updated: Sept 6 2016)
- PoGoApiAppleWatchExample - Catch Pokemon from your Apple Watch. (Last Updated: Aug 24 2016)
- PoGoTool - iOS App for PokemonGO with tools. (Last Updated: Aug 24 2016)
- Pokemap Live iOS - An iOS application with a live pokemon map. (Last Updated: Aug 17 2016)
- PokemonGoPokedex - A nice app using public API's and JSON, showcasing the Pokemon available in the first version of PokemonGO. (Last Updated: Aug 24 2016)
- Pokecrew - Find, report, and share local Pokemon sightings. (Deadlink as of Dec 1 2016)
- pokegoworld - A crowd-sourced, self-cleaning worldwide map of Pokemon, PokeStops, and Gyms for PokemonGO. (Deadlink as of Dec 1 2016)
- PokeMapper - The world-wide PokemonGO map. (Last "Spotted": July 31 2016)
- Pokemark - Map of Pokemon, Gyms and Pokestops. (Deadlink as of Dec 1 2016)
- Pokemon Go Realtime - Discover nearby pokemon in realtime. (Deadlink as of Dec 1 2016)
- Pokénest Static - Map to locate nests of various Pokemon. (Data not updated as of Dec 1 2016)
- Pokerev - Gym, pokestops and Pokemon. (Deadlink as of Dec 1 2016)
- Pokevision - Real-Time PokemonGO Map. (Dead project as of Dec 1 2016)
- Skiplagged - Live Pokemon on a map. (Dead project)
- Poke-rank - Share your pokedex and your stats to your friends. (Last "Sign Date": Sept 13 2016)
- Pokemon-Go-Controller - Play PokemonGO safely or at unavailable area. (Last Updated: July 13 2016)
- PokemonMapWalker - Cocoa app to play PokemonGO by moving on map manually. (Last Updated: Aug 25 2016)
- cljpokego - Clojure webserver/API for pulling and mapping PokemonGO information. (Last Updated: Aug 4 2016)
- PGO-mapscan-opt - An efficient Pokemon scanning tool. (Discontinued)
- pkmngo-map - PokemonGO mapping tool in python. (Last Updated: July 26 2016)
- pokego-scan-api - Lighweight Scan API for Pokemon Go. (Last Updated: Aug 7 2016)
- PokeLocator - Display pokemon nearby to your location on a map. (Last Updated: July 22 2016)
- pokelyzer - A data model for doing geospatial analysis and analytics on PokemonGO Map data. (Last Updated: Aug 10 2016)
- PokeMap-2 - Project to create a world-wide interactive map that predicts pokemon spawn locations. (Last Updated: Oct 8 2016)
- pokeminer - Python tool to collect PokemonGO locations in a wide area. (Last Updated: Oct 1 2016)
- PokemonGoMap - Map for Pokemon Go which scans and reveals Pokestops and Pokemon in an area. (Last Updated: Aug 17 2016)
- Pokespotter - Find pokemon through the Pokemon Go API using Node.js (Last Updated: Aug 11 2016)
- spawnTracker - Efficient mapper using spawn points and times. (Last Updated: Aug 9 2016)
- Nearby Pokemon Notifier - PHP CLI PokemonGO Notifier (Last Updated: Aug 24 2016)
- PokeAlerts - PHP app that tells you Pokemon locations. (Last Updated: Aug 21 2016)
- Pokemon Go Map For Telegram - Live visualization of Pokemon in an area using Telegram bot. (Last Updated: Aug 17 2016)
- Pokemon Go Notification System - A fork of the PokemonGo-Map repository, allowing users to search for specific Pokemon. (Last Updated: July 26 2016)
- Pokemon Go Tweets - Watches geolocated tweets and replies with information on surrounding Pokemon's whereabouts. (Last Updated: July 31 2016)
- pogo-optimizer - [CODE] MITM data analysis utility for PokemonGO. (Discontinued)
- PokemonGoDumper - [CODE] Jumboperson's PokemonGO data dumper (Better version in the list)
- pokeserver - PokeServer is a PokemonGO server implementation, written in Golang. (Deadlink)
- Pokemon Go Plus - [CODE] An ambitious project aiming to enhance several features of PokemonGO. (Last Updated: July 30 2016)
- POGOProtos - A PogoDev maintained central repository for all protobuf files of PokemonGO. (Unmaintained, use AeonLucid's.)
- golang-pogo - Another Golang Pokemon API. (Last Updated: Aug 1 2016)
- pokemon-golang - A Golang implementation of Pokemon-Go's API. (Last Updated: Aug 1 2016)
- Armax's Pokemon-GO-node-api - PokemonGO api node.js library. (Last Updated: Sept 25 2016)
- d-pollard's Pokemon-GO-node-api - PokemonGO Node API library. (Last Updated: Aug 8 2016)
- pogoapi-php - API for Pokemon Go. (Last Updated: Sept 1 2016)
- pogoapiphp - PokemonGO PHP API, translation of RocketAPI. (Last Updated: Aug 16 2016)
- pokapi - Pokemon API PHP. Not finished at all so far. Supports request signing. (Last Updated: Aug 30 2016)
- PokeGOAPI-PHP - Pokemon GO PHP API library. (Last Updated: Aug 3 2016)
- pokemongo-php - A PHP module that makes it easy to communicate with the PokemonGO API. (Dead project)
- Pokemon_Go_API - PokemonGO API in Python. (Repo is empty)
Your contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the contribution guidelines first.