PointCheckout Payment extension for Drupal commerce on Drupal 7
Installation steps :
- download the lastest release tar.gz file from the releases section
- Next in your store admin portal, go to Site settings -> Advanced settings -> Modules and install the extension
- if you are unable to install the extension from the admin panel, you can extrat the extension tar.gz and copy the commerce_pointcheckout folder into [your site root]/sites/all/modules/
- after installing the extension, enable the commerce(PointCheckout) module under Site settings -> Advanced settings -> Modules and then click on Save configuration
Enabling and configuring PointCheckout extension:
- under Store settings -> Advanced store settings -> Payment methods you should see the payment method pointcheckout pay
- for the payment method pointcheckout pay click on the edit button, then under the Actions section click on the edit button.
- In the Payment settings panel, select the mode for your payment Integration, Test mode is used to test the extension, Change to Live when testing is done.
- In the Payment settings panel, Fill in the API Key and API Secret provided by PointCheckout
- note that the API Key and Secret provided for the Test mode will not work for the Live mode and viseversa.
- go back to Store settings -> Advanced store settings -> Payment methods and click on the enable button next to pointcheckout pay