My personal site.
This is my personal website, which is also intended to be a more or less generic template to build more personal websites with.
It provides the following information:
- Personal details (name, profession, pronouns)
- Social media details (Twitter/Mastodon/Instagram, Matrix/Signal, phone/mail)
- Latest GitHub commit
- Livestream (Twitch & YouTube) status
- Articles with comments
- Latest tweets
- Project list (fetched from GitHub)
The web app is available on GitHub releases in the form of a static
.tar.gz archive; to deploy it, simply upload it to a CDN or copy it to a web server. The release also includes the project list generation tool, API server and proxy. For most users, this shouldn't be necessary though; simply visit the public deployment to access it:
Click on an image to see a larger version.
- gohugoio/hugo provides the static site generator.
- dghubble/go-twitter provides the Twitter API library.
- google/go-github provides the GitHub API library.
- nicklaw5/helix provides the Twitch API library.
- googleapis/google-api-go-client provides the YouTube API library.
- giscus/giscus provides the comment system.
- The open source PatternFly design system provides the components for the project.
To all the rest of the authors who worked on the dependencies used: Thanks a lot!
To build the site locally, run:
$ git clone https://github.com/pojntfx/personal-site.git $ cd personal-site $ make depend $ export GITHUB_API=https://api.github.com/ GITHUB_TOKEN=your-github-api-token YOUTUBE_TOKEN=your-youtube-api-token TWITCH_CLIENT_ID=your-twitch-client-id TWITCH_CLIENT_SECRET=your-twitch-client-secret TWITTER_CLIENT_SECRET=your-twitter-client-secret TWITTER_CLIENT_ID=your-twitter-client-id $ make dev
Personal Site (c) 2022 Felicitas Pojtinger and contributors