CocoaMSX is an open source MSX emulator for OS X.
- Based on blueMSX, one of the most accurate MSX emulators currently available
- Built-in support for 3 virtual systems, automatic download and installation of over 200 MSX systems
- Built-in support for cartridge (ROM) files, optional support for diskette (DSK) and cassette (CAS) files
- Support for pasting text directly into MSX
- Support for MSX-Music, MSX-Audio, Moonsound, SCC and PSG sound systems
- Various video effects, such as scanlines and signal noise simulation
- Snapshots with Finder previews
- Support for MSX joysticks, joypads and mice
- Flexible keyboard and input peripheral configuration
- Screen capture
- Audio capture
- Gameplay capture
- MSX Mouse support
- Mixing for all six sound channels (PSG, SCC, MSX-Music, MSX-Audio, Moonsound, Keyboard)
- Full screen support, including enhanced full screen on Lion and higher
- Automatic updates
Intel-based Mac running OS X version 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and higher; 10.7 (Lion) or higher recommended.
Support and Updates
CocoaMSX has a dedicated wiki.
Get support and follow development news at the Google+ Community page.