|Pokétwo is currently undergoing a full rewrite—if you're looking to contribute, please be advised that I do not intend to make too many changes to the current version.|
A Pokémon-oriented Discord bot that lets you collect pokémon. Catch pokémon in the wild, level your pokémon, compete with your friends, and more.
The source code here is provided for educational purposes. I would recommend against running your own instance of this bot. Instead, use
@Pokétwo invite and click the link to add the bot to your server.
I'm open to contributions. Please, however, make an issue first if you want to contribute to the bot.
Right now, the code's still quite convoluted. I am working on refactoring and reorganizing the project.
I'm looking to add the following major features to the bot, in addition to QoL fixes and small updates:
- The rest of the forms
- Gender differences
- More customizations options, like Pokéballs
- Different modes (1v1, 3v3, team battles, etc.)
- TMs and HMs
- Fully implementing status moves
- A way to train EVs
- Cosmetics like custom backgrounds
- Daily/weekly quests with rewards
- Achievements/profile badges
- Egg hatching/breeding
- Generally more customization options