Show how the sausage is made!
Wurst is a python package for linking and modifying industrial ecology models, with a focus on sparse matrices in life cycle assessment. It provides the following:
- Helper functions to filter activities and exchanges
- Helper functions to link exchanges
- Transformation functions to change markets, change input efficiencies, and change emissions
- Data IO with Brightway2
- Logging framework and a log browser
See also the separate wurst examples repository.
conda install -y -q -c conda-forge -c cmutel -c haasad -c konstantinstadler brightway2 jupyter wurst
BSD 2-clause license. Contributions are welcome!
- Chris Mutel
- Brian Cox
- Review BW2 IO code to make sure all needed fields are present in newly-created and modified databases
- Parameterized exchanges (e.g. electricity sector)
- Check logging on all transformation functions
- Log browser web app