Two hallmark changes conducive to a new minor release line have been included in
version 1.5.0: the upgrade of PyBIDS to the 0.9 series and the split of SDCflows
off from fMRIPrep codebase.
PyBIDS 0.9.x has a better handling of the indexed dataset that will permit some
optimizations to fMRIPrep's memory fingerprint.
SDCflows now are found at poldracklab/sdcflows,
and have been split to allow a more granular and thorough testing in collaboration
with M. Cieslak, A. Adebimpe, and T. Satterthwaite.
Some other bugfixes, improvements to the documentation and minor features are also
shipped with the new release.
- ENH: Add TaskName metadata to BOLD outputs (#1714) @effigies
- REF: Separate SDCflows from fMRIPrep (#1670) @oesteban
- MAINT: Remove old
extensionsentity selector for PyBIDS queries (#1707) @oesteban
- FIX: Postpone
pandocconversion of boilerplate after workflow has fully run (#1710) @oesteban
- DOC: adding recon-all issue to faq (#1622) @franklin-feingold
- FIX: Use MNI152NLin2009cAsym for SDC if no templates are specified (#1703) @effigies
- FIX: Correct BOLD-T1w registration description if DoF != 9 (#1701) @effigies
- MAINT: Use PyBIDS 0.9.x via niworkflows/smriprep PRs (#1695) @effigies
- DOC: Add copyright waiver to boilerplate and reviewer note to docs (#1691) @effigies