This is Launchshool course 170 optinal project.
demo is here.
My attempt here is a clone of
I suggest this web app running on
localhost, for personal use to store something you think it is worth reading, but you are busy now, you can save it later. I don't add any login/logout feature right now.
All bookmarks are store at your local yaml file
if you mess up your yaml file, you can click
delete allbutton to reset
you can add a link directly, and it will show one title, one short description, and one image automatically
And I not yet learn about how to manipulate SQL or database language, I only use yaml file to store all the bookmarks to read it later.
There are some more feature I want to add in the future:
share buttonin each link
- Each users can create their own bookmarks
- move yaml file to database
- Each bookmarks can enter into new pages, and other users can vote up/comment on it (more like a hacker news?!)
- You can add Tag
- Add to my favorite
- Add navigator bar
- some js/css effect to look more beautiful
- arrange all the bookmarks of the user by votes
- you can set your bookmarks to open/private with a specific random link