Pantone Color Of The Day
The purpose of this project is to create an archive of all of Pantone's "Color of the Day" colors
The DailyScraper_BS.py file does the following:
- Scrapes the Color of the Day website to get the Color name, Pantone ID, Hex code, and 3 describing words.
- Appends this info to a .csv
- Uses that info to write a new html div section and add it to index.html (This feature was added 2/4/18, so any html text previous to that date might be formatted a bit different)
The website is now set up: https://polk54.github.io/Pantone_ColorOfTheDay/
Now I'm working on automating the process of:
- Running the python script everday
- Pushing the new index.html to GitHub
Comments and suggestions welcome!