Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 software
Release date: 2018-03-23
This repository contains the source code of the configuration software that supports the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 and Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2.1. There are two programs: the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 Command-line Utility (pavr2cmd) and the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 Configuration Utility (pavr2gui).
This software only supports the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 and v2.1, which are blue-colored. If you have an older Pololu programmer, refer to the product page and user's guide of that programmer for software resources.
Note that the v2 in the name of this repository refers to the versions of the hardware products, which is different from the version number of this software.
This software is only used for configuring the programmer and reading information from it. To actually program an AVR, you will need AVR programming software such as AVRDUDE or Atmel Studio.
Installers for Windows and Mac OS X are available for download from the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 User's Guide:
Linux users can download the source code and compile it. See BUILDING.md for instructions.
- 1.1.0 (2018-03-23):
- Added support for the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2.1
- Changed the installers to be built with nixcrpkgs.
- GUI: Center the window at startup.
- 1.0.2 (2016-05-05): Fixed a problem with the Mac OS X release that prevented it from finding libusbp at run-time.
- 1.0.1 (2016-03-20):
- Fixed the Windows installer so that it sends the appropriate message to notify other applications that the PATH has changed.
- Changed the Windows installer "repair" option so that it reinstalls the driver files when it is run.
- 1.0.0 (2016-03-02): Original release.