Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Polymath Toro V1.2.0
v1.2.0 (TORO Release)
TORO Token v1.2.0
✔️Added Checkpoint feature to
SecurityToken. This allows issuers to create snapshots of the token's balances and
totalSupplyto be used for casting votes or calculating dividends. Added CLI script to demo this feature.
EtherDividendCheckpointmodule added for on-chain dividend ETH payments. Uses Checkpoint feature described above.
ERC20DividendCheckpointmodule added for on-chain dividend ERC20 payments. Uses Checkpoint feature described above.
🕥STOs are "pause-able" now. It is facilitated by using the Pausable contract. 👮♀️
ManualApprovalTransferManagerallows approval or blocking of explicit address pairs for transfers. This can be used by Issuers / Transfer Agents to approve a transfer that would be otherwise rejected by the GeneralTransferManager.
💰Module Factories now allow their owner to set 3 types of fees: Setup fee, Usage fee, Monthly fee. At this moment we only support a setup fee that can be charged by the owner of the module as soon as the module is attached to the token. 🛑Further minting can now be prevented in the case the issuer decides not to attach an STO to the token. Checks
mintingFinishedflag. Issuer can prevent further minting by calling the finishMinting() function.
🙅♂️Issuer can prevent addresses from participating in the STO. To facilitate this,
_canBuyFromSTOhas been added to
modifyWhitelistfunction. Useful for preventing company affiliates from participating in the STO.
📖Added multi-mint for issuing tokens to shareholders/affiliates in one transaction.
- Added Iterable list of investors available on-chain.
- Added extra parameter to TransferManager.verifyTransfer to indicate whether the call is part of a transfer or not
- Token Symbol Registration fee has been set to 250 POLY
- Security Token Deployment fee has been set to 250 POLY
- CappedSTO module fee has been set to 20,000 POLY
- Event LogGenerateModuleFromFactory emitted at the level of ModuleFactory to log the creation of the module using the respective module factory.
- Added ReclaimTokens contract to handle retrieving ERC20 Tokens sent to our contracts.
- Added Pausable feature to registry functions registerTicker, generateSecurityToken, registerModule, addCustomSecurityToken.
- Added Registry contract to handle upgradability functionality with a function to change the reference address between registry contracts.
- POLY faucet CLI is added in demo.
- Added a new return type to verifyTransfer methods called FORCE_VALID which would override any INVALID returned by TransferManagers if needed. For example, this could be used if we wanted the Manual Approval TM to force a transfer to happen even if the CountTM said that the 2000 investor cap had been reached.
ExchangeTransferManagerhave been removed from repository.
🔧Added missing natspec comments 🔧Burning tokens now respects TransferManagers and investorCount 🔧Add one more parameter called the _owner in the addCustomSecurityToken(). 🔧Change _addModule in SecurityToken.sol to get MR address from STR contract.