- Volume Restriction Transfer Manager: Allows the issuer to restrict the maximum volume of tokens being traded by any individual investor in a given period of time and it also restricts maximum transfers that should be allowed across all the token holders associated. Issuer can also exempt any token holders by adding then into the exemption list to make them unaffected by this module. Note: Not yet deployed to mainnet.
- 2.1.0 GTM: This updated module allows for access to on-chain data, includes some logic fixes and support for fixed lockups that apply to all investors. Note: The 2.1.0 GTM has been deployed but deployed tokens still come with the 2.0.0 version of the GTM attached to maintain backwards compatibility with our dApps. If an issuer wishes to use the new GTM instead of the old one that comes by default, they can manually detach the old GTM and attached the new one.
- 2.1.0 CountTM: small logic fix
- 2.1.0 CappedSTO: Small fixes, now works well with non-divisible tokens and now allows the "rate" variable to be a decimal number.
- 2.1.0 USDTieredSTO: Small fixes, now supports raising funds with multiple stablecoins concurrently and works well with non-divisible tokens.
- 2.1.0 ManualApprovalTM: Small fix to allow manual approvals from 0x0, remove manual blocking feature.
- 2.1.0 Dividends Modules: Split logic in proxy to save gas/size & Getter functions. Bug fixing.
- 2.1.0 STR & MR getter cleanup: (#488). **Note: Not yet deployed to mainnet. **