Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Option to create a version that supports 32-bit values for the X86/64 platform with a heap size of up to 16Gbytes.
- Addition of Real32 structure for 32-bit floating point values.
- Improved code-generation of booleans and conditionals.
- Additional statistics via PolyML.Statistics.getLocal/Remotestatistics.
- Changes and speed-ups to IO and Networking.
- Avoids mutex lock at the start of run-time calls which resulted in contention in arbitrary precision arithmetic.
Major ChangesThis release fixes a number of bugs and timing issues in version 5.7 mainly related to the code-generator.
Major ChangesMajor rewrite of the code-generator particularly for X86.
Major changes to the interface between ML code and the run-time system.
Integer arithmetic is now fixed precision by default. Arbitrary precision arithmetic is a separate type.
Improved byte-code interpreter for non-X86 platforms.
PolyML.exception_trace is no longer supported.
Minor ChangesRemoval of the special case representation of single-character strings.
Added support for additional architectures using the byte-code interpreter.