Adhearsion is an open-source voice application development framework. Adhearsion users write applications atop the framework with Ruby and call into their code.
- An elegant dialplan system for writing the code which controls a live phone call
- A sophisticated Asterisk Manager Interface library with a lexer written in Ragel.
- An events subsystem which maintains a Thread-pool for executing your namespaced callbacks. (supports AMI events too!)
- A very useful component architecture with which you may write Adhearsion plugins and share them with the world.
- JRuby compatibility for running atop the Java Virtual Machine and using virtually any Java library.
- Good regression test coverage
Use the public Adhearsion sandbox!
Don't want to screw with setting up a telephony system? You can test your Adhearsion applications using our public sandbox!
Visit http://adhearsion.com/getting_started for more information!
Yes, in minutes you can be controlling your cell phone for free! :)