The aggregate-1 is a general purpose FPGA development platform for designs that require both a large fabric and high speed interconnect. The miniPCIe interface allows operation with most laptops, embedded SBCs and routers. It is particularly suited to security applications.
• Xilinx Spartan 6 LX150T
• 1GB DDR3
• microSD card slot (bootable)
• 128Mb write protected SPI flash
• External frequency reference input for realtime applications.
• Onboard 32.768KHz and 100MHz oscillators.
• 38 pairs of 1.5V GPIO over two flex cable breakout headers ~ 7.6Gbps @ 200MHz.
• Open source design including gerber files, manufacturing specifications, BOM and source list.
• Libre SoC development. Bitstreams for RISC-V and OpenSPARC will be available
• Hardware Security Module (HSM)
• Authentication token
• Verifiable encrypted storage with cascade blockciphers and isolated PIN entry
• Cryptographic acceleration
• Software defined radio
This project is a collaboration between Numato Lab and Polysome Research.