RobotFramework-EclipseIDE is an Eclipse IDE plugin for the Robot Framework test automation tool
Robot Framework is a generic test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). Acceptance Test-Driven Development is a process used to construct executable requirements before the implementation starts.
This plugin helps you to write tests with Robot Framework directly from the comfort of your Eclipse IDE.
- Support for
.txtfiles using the "two spaces or tab" format
- Syntax coloring
- Hyperlinks to keyword definitions
- Hyperlinks to global variable definitions
- Hyperlinks to resource files
- Hyperlinks to variable files
- Code completion for keyword calls
- Code completion for global variables
- Error checking (experimental)
- Eclipse 3.7+ (earlier might work, untested)