TideSDK (formerly Titanium Desktop) is a remarkable project inherited from Appcelerator. It is now managed as community open source project by group dedicated to the availability of this unique solution.
The ability to deploy a Webkit-based desktop application across all three major desktop operating systems, with privileged access to native APIs, has empowered web developers to escape the browser and deliver rich, "always on" desktop apps.
Downloads are available for the previous Titanium Desktop 1.2.0.RC4 in the interim as we prepare for our first release candidate 1.2.1.RC1. These are the downloads area for the project:
The API's will remain compatible so there is nothing to fear with a transition from Titanium Desktop and TideSDK in the near future.
Our enhanced documentation efforts are in progress and our docs will be hosted with read-the-docs in multiple languages. While these efforts are underway, please refer to Appcelerator's API docs that ar available as a download in our downloads area.
You will find us building other resources to support you in our Wiki:
This instruction applies to developers only. If you are a user, your involvement with the SDK will be obtaining and using TideSDK to build your apps. Please refer to https://github.com/TideSDK/TideSDK/wiki/Building-tidesdk for up to date instructions on how to build this project.
- Consult https://github.com/TideSDK/TideSDK/wiki for a list of updated user and developer resources including documentation, code examples, tutorials and more.
- Join our mailing list at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tidesdk.
- Report bugs or issues to https://github.com/TideSDK/TideSDK/issues.
- Come and chat with us on IRC - freenode.net #tidesdk.
- Follow us on Twitter (@tidesdk)[http://twitter.com/tidesdk].
- Visit our blog at http://tidesdk.org/blog.
TideSDK is licensed under a liberal Apache 2.0 license. Please see LICENSE for more details.