TODO from readme
- Things in the readme that don't yet exist
- Using Celery and CeleryBeat to collect metrics.
- More example metrics created via dbag_init
- A Mixpanel MetricType
- Using data to define and organize arbitrary dashboards and customizations to the way specific metrics are displayed.
- Fixed a crash when viewing the index page when no data had yet been collected
- This changelog
- Initial stable-ish release!
- Django-dev-dashboard inspired templates and media for attractive data display
- Easy creation and registration of custom MetricTypes via autodiscovery
- Metric collection via a management command
- Management command to generate a cron template
- Initial ActiveUsersCount metric created via dbag_init management command for easy batteries-included usage.
- dbag_fake_metrics command to fake 60 days worth data using a random normal distribution to make it easy to see how your templates look with some semi-reasonable data.
- Parameterized MetricType based on filtering a queryset to make it easy to create a MetricType that performs a query on a custom Model.