TODO from readme
- Things in the readme that don't yet exist
CeleryBeatto collect metrics.
- More example metrics created via
- A Mixpanel
- Using data to define and organize arbitrary dashboards and customizations to the way specific metrics are displayed.
- Fixed a crash when viewing the index page when no data had yet been collected
- This changelog
- Initial stable-ish release!
- Django-dev-dashboard inspired templates and media for attractive data display
- Easy creation and registration of custom MetricTypes via autodiscovery
- Metric collection via a management command
- Management command to generate a cron template
ActiveUsersCountmetric created via
dbag_initmanagement command for easy batteries-included usage.
dbag_fake_metricscommand to fake 60 days worth data using a random normal distribution to make it easy to see how your templates look with some semi-reasonable data.
MetricTypebased on filtering a queryset to make it easy to create a
MetricTypethat performs a query on a custom