This recipe is used by the Unified Installer Buildout to do finishing work like writing the adminPassword.txt and ZEO control scripts.
Please file bugs to https://dev.plone.org/plone/newticket and specify the component "Installer (Unified)".
Tests for this recipe are in the Unified Installer.
- Full pathname to a POSIX-compliant shell. Used in ZEO start, stop, etc. scripts. Default: /bin/sh
- Command -- if needed -- to run process as root. Used only in adminPassword.txt. Default: ''
- Name of the ZEO server part if any. If missing, the recipe will scan other buildout parts for one using plone.recipe.zope2zeoserver and use its name. If a zeoserver is specified or found, ZEO start, stop, etc. scripts will be written.
- Names of Zope client parts in the buildout. If missing, the recipe will scan other buildout parts for one using plone.recipe.plone.recipe.zope2instance and use their names.
- Port of the primary client instance. Used in the adminPassword.txt file. Default: 8080
- User name and password for the initial Zope administrator. Use the format "user:password" Default: None. Must be specified.