VST2/3 VAC-6V - Volume Analyzer & Controller
This project started as a VST implementation of the VAC-6 rack extension. It is now the official latest version of this plugin under the new name VAC-6V (V stands for VST). You can check the VAC-6V documentation directly.
- Upgraded to Jamba 5.1.2 / VST3 SDK 3.7.0
- Added support for Apple Chipset / universal build on macOS
- Tweaks to the scrollbar (now includes zoom handles)
- Use of Jamba framework 3.0.0
- added Audio Unit support (macOS)
- use of Jamba framework
- first public release / free / open source
Configuration and requirements
Check the Jamba README file for instructions on how to install and configure the VST3 SDK.
Build this project
The following steps describes how to build the plugin:
- Invoke the
configure.pypython script to configure the project
- Run the
jamba.bat) command line to build, test validate...
For simplicity I am creating the build at the root of the source tree, but can obviously be outside the source tree entirely by running the script from anywhere
> ./configure.py -h # to see the help > ./configure.py > cd build > ./jamba.sh -h
For simplicity I am creating the build at the root of the source tree, but can obviously be outside the source tree entirely by running the script from anywhere. Note that PowerShell is highly recommended.
> python configure.py -h # to see the help > python configure.py > cd build > .\jamba.bat -h
- This project uses loguru for logging.
- The background image is coming from user jojo-ojoj @ deviant art
GPL version 3