Ethereum ERC-721 tokens lending platform
LEND721 is Ethereum Smart Contract that allows lending ERC-721 Smart Contracts (NFT) and gain interest from it. On the other hand it allows to borrow same NFT's that are set for lending by paying collateral to LEND721 which handles the lend process.
Current stage: beta.
🏹 Deployed client dApps on Netlify
🏠 Smart Contract addresses across Ethereum networks
- Mainnet: 0xA133541435cAeB964f572132acd8FEAC3Ed1D80B
- Rinkeby: 0x1762fd547d6C286a174dD62b6A6fACFAc064A0A0
Note: Smart Contract calls are proxied to main Smart Contract so calls destination is the Proxy Smart Contract itself.
✅ To do
- Client dApp: show lent data
- Client dApp: show borrowed data
- Client dApp borrower: call DAI approve method
- Client dApp borrower: call borrow method
- Client dApp lender: call ERC-721 approve method
- Client dApp lender: call ERC-721 lend set method
- Set duration for lendings
- Deploy Smart Contract to mainnet
- Verify Smart Contract in mainnet Etherscan
- Put lenders addresses with lent tokens somwehere outside of smart contract (UX improvement) – (note: solved with thegraph.com)
- Show message when collateral was already taken on expired lend
- Show success or error messages on each transaction
- Email reminders for borrower or lender
- Allow edit lend
🧩 Deploy to The Graph
yarn subgraph:prepare yarn subgraph:codegen yarn subgraph:deploy
More info – thegraph.com/docs/deploy-a-subgraph.
📐 Deploy dApp on Arweave
npm i -g arweave-deploy arweave key-create ~/arweave-key.json arweave key-save ~/arweave-key.json
Get AR tokens from Arweave team and deploy from
client by running