Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Hyde has been rewritten to be built on Poole and now includes a few new features. Here's what's changed:
- New: Eight optional color schemes
- New: Reverse layout option with sidebar on right
- New: Auto-generating navigation in sidebar for any page with
layout: pagein the front-matter, with active link highlighting
- Changed: Different font for body text (PT Sans instead of Open Sans)
- Changed: HTML and styles for the sidebar (it's no longer called
- Changed: Now using Redcarpet Markdown processor
Read more about the changes, Poole, and another theme, Lanyon, in the blog post.
Final release of this iteration of Hyde. Stay tuned for what's next.
- Fix: Two typos in the readme
- Change: Renamed
about.mdand updated the content to not be my personal info
A few bug fixes and some content changes.
- Change: Rejiggered
marginonce more. Now we use
.contentto apply vertical and horizontal
paddingfor spacing of blog posts. This nullifies the need for
.fourohfour, so that's been removed as well.
- Change: Renamed the Hello, world post. Also added a features list and docs link, and clarified browser support.
<li>s were lightened by default for some reason, now they use
- Bug: Related posts had inconsistent spacing on post pages.
- Change: Dropped the IE8 fallback
colorfor the sidebar since we only do IE9 and up.
- Docs: Fixed broken link to CSS file.
- Docs: Added screenshot of reverse layout.
Hyde 1.1.0 features several bug fixes, improved documentation, and a handful of new features.
- New: Added a reverse orientation option, so now sidebars can appear on the right
- New: Added eight simple colored themes based on base16
- New: Added support for Pygments syntax highlighting (with demo included in Example content post)
- Bug: Fixed inconsistent padding on post pages
- Bug: Removed
;from the responsive
<meta>tag to fix invalid code
- Bug: Fixed spacing of related posts section
- Change: Removed duplicate favicons from the
- Change: Increase
font-weightof headings slightly
- Change: Rewrote the CSS file to include table of contents, updated comments throughout, and a better organization (responsive aspects come after the base component classes)