Smart contract with QRC20 KEY token for Pool of Stake prototype (backend) designed for QTUM testnet
For trying it, these are the details:
First of all, you need a Qtum core wallet, you can download it here: https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases
Second, you need to run it with the
Then you need some qtum and you can obtain them here: http://testnet-faucet.qtum.info/#!/
And finally here you are our smart contract details:
Smart Contract address for KEY token PQM:
- PQM tokens are our KEY tokens.
- to send your qtum to the contract to obtain the PQM tokens, you have to use the "sent to" function on the "Smart Contracts" tab.
- to view your PQM balance, you have to add the contract in the "QRC Tokens" tab using the exadecimal address of our smart contract.
- to get some qtum back, you have to send some PQM tokens back to our contract address using the send function on the "QRC Tokens" tab.
- in Qtum network in some case you have to use the "base58" address, in others the "exadecimal" address.
- qtum coins and our tokens have 8 decimals, so if you read 100000000 is equal to 1.
Here you can find a PSK example address for our prototype:
If you have any questions you can contact us on Telegram: https://telegram.me/poolofstake