Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the popHealth wiki!
popHealth is an open source reference implementation software service that automates the reporting of Meaningful Use quality measures. popHealth integrates with a healthcare provider’s electronic health record (EHR) system using continuity of care records. popHealth streamlines the automated generation of summary quality measure reports on the provider’s patient population.
Key to popHealth’s value for providers and vendors include:
- The ability to quickly view and report static quality measures based on established quality measures.
- Infrastructure to remotely automate the addition of new quality measure reports, and export multiple modes of reporting output.
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions (v3.0)
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions (v1.4)
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions (v2.0)
- Detailed Step-By-Step Instructions (v2.1)
- Quality Measure Definitions
- C32 XPath Guide