It works in Chrome and Safari.
- http://bencrowder.net/sandbox/cardiff/sample/m (mobile)
- Put the files in a directory (don't forget .htaccess).
- Add decks (see the "Deck file format" section).
- There is no step 3.
Deck file format
The basic format is YAML, using
.deck for the extension. A sample:
Title: Deck title side1: side2 side1: side2 side1: side2
Title: Latin Vocabulary 1 amo, amare: to love moneo, monere: to warn lego, legere: to read
sample2.deck for examples of how to do things (including Markdown formatting and multi-line cards).
The filename is the slug. For example,
http://yoururl.com/cards/latin-vocab-1 (assuming you've put Cardiff in the directory for
- Flip card: up/down arrow or
- Previous card: left arrow or
- Next card: right arrow or