PapAR was PapARt without depth camera nor projection. PapARt is a larger processing library for Augmented Reality. The ease of use is the same. It works with many camera, and depth cameras.
Please switch to PapARt for your code and issues !
How to use.
Have a look at the Quick start guide.
- Augmented reality rendering (see through augmented reality).
- Sketch-like multi-rendering: each physical object can have its own rendering.
- Large camera support: Processing + OpenCV + FlyCapture + OpenKinect.
- Open source License and closed-source license.
- Tested on Linux, and previous versions on Windows and OSX. We aim also ARM Linux (Rasperry PI) and Android.