How to release
- Make sure master build is green
- Make a commit on master with the message vX.Y.Z and the following changes
CHANGELOG.md, add a section with the new version as header and the content of the Unreleased one. Don't forget to add the date and fix the link. Add a new Unreleased header, with the proper link.
src/crul/version.cr, update the version
shard.yml, update the version
- Run the specs locally
- Add the tag:
git tag vX.Y.Z
git push origin master --tags
- Make sure master build is green again
- Draft a new release
- Tag: The version being released
- Release title: vX.Y.Z
- Description: Should include the relevant part of the
CHANGELOGand a link to installation instructions (see example)
- Publish it!
PACKAGING.md on how to release source and binary packages.