To work on the website of the Portapps project, you'll need the following things installed on your machine :
- Ruby - choose an available tool to install Ruby on your system (or use Neard).
- Bundler -
$ gem install bundler
- Jekyll -
$ gem install jekyll
- Yarn - use the installer (or use Neard).
- Clone this repo, or download it into a directory of your choice.
- Inside the directory, run
This will give you file watching, browser synchronisation, auto-rebuild, CSS/JS and vendor injecting :
$ gulp serve
- Clean Blog
- Back To Top
- Twitter Bootstrap Callout CSS Styles
How can I help ?
All kinds of contributions are welcome
The most basic way to show your support is to star
But we're not gonna lie to each other, I'd rather you buy me a beer or two
LICENSE for more details.