OpenCore configuration for Ryzen 3700X & MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC
|MB||MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC|
|GPU||RX 6800 XT (All Polaris & Navi cards)|
|RAM||16G DDR4 (8G * 2)|
|Wireless & Bluetooth||DW1820A|
Read Me First!
- This config adopts the RX 6800 XT and
it's Smart Access Memory
by default, you need to enable
Above 4g memoryproperties in BIOS.
- If your cpu don't have 8 cores (e.g. 6 core 5600X), you must change patch values
algrey - Force cpuid_cores_per_packageto boot your system. See AMD_Vanilla ReadMe for details.
- CPU by AMD-Vanilla
- USB by khronokernel's guide
- Audio by AppleALC (alcid=5)
- Graphics by WhateverGreen
- WIFI by AirportBrcmFixup (brcmfx-country=#a)
- Bluetooth by BrcmPatchRAM and nickhx from osxlatitude
- iMessage / FaceTime / Airdrop / Handoff
- mic in of alc887 don't work
- Can't run andriod emulator since android emulator only supports vt-x, but genymotion and virtualbox with amd-v support work well