The Bracket App
Bracket application will allow users to choose to fill out a bracket to compete with other users.
- Mongo 2.0 or greater
- Java 1.6 or greater
- Servlet 2.5 or higher container (Tomcat 7)
- Maven 3 or greater
- Node.js and npm
- CoffeeScript module for compiling coffee
- Clone this repo.
This will create/replace a db called bracket in mongoDb using seed data found in /data/bracket/
- Startup your mongoDb instance
- run /data/populateMongoLocal.sh, or populateMongoLocal.bat
- /buildCoffee/compileOnce.sh - one time compilation
- /buildCoffee/compileAndWatch.sh - this will continually monitor /src/main/webapp/resources/coffee for changes
This application should be automatically configured in any IDE that supports maven
Running the application
To run the application use run mvn package from the project's root directory.
Once the build sucessfully finishes, you can deploy /target/bracket.war to your favorite Servlet container.