Currently working as a principal software developer, focusing on scaling UI practices and user personalization services within the organization.
- Confoo 2023 - Micro-frontends with module federation in practice
- JS-Montreal 2023 - Building an AI Chatbot With Node.js
Cool but aging projects I built
- Inker - A framework to build and send transactional emails
- Scrum Release Notes Mobile App - An easy way to stay inform on how your Scrum projects are doing.
For many years I maintained position-absolute.com, it started at the height of jQuery and was a great way to share my adventures. I have kept a few of my favorite posts here.
- The Controlled Input Dilemma in React & Redux - January 28, 2016
- Reflecting on the Sale of a Side Project: The Journey of WeddingDeck - November 13, 2013
- Navigating the Quirks of IE6: A Developer's Dilemma - April 28, 2009
- Where front-end web development will be in 5 years - March 30, 2009
- The front-end developer's burden - September 23, 2008
About my open source projects
Once upon a time, I was a very active open source contributor. While I am proud of my contributions, these projects are older and do not use modern best practices.
The latest open source project I built was never completed (already 2 years ago), Inker2, a small service for email delivery built in Typescript.
I also created and maintained for a couple of years one of the most popular jQuery form validation libraries; it was launched on Google Code in 2011.