Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The big release is here!!! There's once again a lot more new functionality, and we've finally gotten to the point where we can call it feature complete. Further releases on Version 1.* will be bug fixes and tweaks.
The latest sprint focused on constraint functionality. Basically, via JSON configuration files, you can add special functionality to the tagging UX of OSM data. The options include:
- Ability to declar the tag UI between radio buttons and checkboxes, putting the tag interface in Select One and Select Multiple modes respectively.
- Puts a Required label on a tag swipe view and requires the user to answer the required tags.
- No tag UI is presented, the implicit tag key / value is recorded without any user intervention.
- A default value is pre-selected in the UI.
- As the user begins typing in a TextArea, tag value suggestions are made.
hide_ifconstraints can be applied to a tag, showing or hiding based on a condition of a key / value of another tag.
- The numeric keypad can pop up by default.
- You can declare if you want to allow a custom select one / select multiple value.
- A simple JSON schema declares the constraints.
In addition, we have: