Skip to content
- Fixed: trailing space after custom property name causes duplicate empty
- Removed: compatibility with postcss v4.x
- Added: compatibility with postcss v5.x
- Added: plugin now returns itself in order to expose a
that allow you to programmatically change the variables.
- Changed: messages and exceptions are now sent using postcss message API.
preserve now support
"computed" so only preserve resolved custom properties (see new option below)
appendVariables allows you (when
preserve is trulthy) to append your variables as custom properties
strict: false allows your to avoid too many fallbacks added in your CSS.
- Added: JS defined variables are now resolved too (#22)
- Added: variables defined in JS are now automatically prefixed with
- Fixed: logs now have filename back (#19)
- Upgrade to postcss 4 (#18)
- Remove some code that seems to be useless (16ff3c2)
- Use a new postcss 4 method