Distributions provides low-level primitives for collapsed Gibbs sampling in Python and C++ including:
- special numerical functions,
- samplers and density functions from a variety of distributions,
- conjugate component models (e.g., gamma-Poisson, normal-inverse-chi-squared),
- clustering models (e.g., CRP, Pitman-Yor), and
- efficient wrappers for mixture models.
Distributions powered a machine-learning-as-a-service for Prior Knowledge Inc., and now powers machine learning infrastructure at Salesforce.com.
For python-only support (no C++) you can install with pip:
pip install distributions
For help with other builds, see the installation documentation.
The official documentation lives at http://distributions.readthedocs.org/.
Branch-specific documentation lives at
- Jonathan Glidden https://twitter.com/jhglidden
- Eric Jonas https://twitter.com/stochastician
- Fritz Obermeyer https://github.com/fritzo
- Cap Petschulat https://github.com/cap
- Stephen Tu https://github.com/stephentu
Copyright (c) 2014 Salesforce.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Licensed under the Revised BSD License. See LICENSE.txt for details.