Squirrelmail Plugin Postfixadmin
The Postfixadmin SquirrelMail plugin let users change their virtual alias, vacation status/message and password
Your users can therefore use this plugin within Squirrelmail to :
- Turn vacation on/off
- Change their email password
- Setup forwarding rules
Note, this plugin does not require access to the Postfixadmin database. It communicates with Postfixadmin using the XMLRPC protocol.
- We now depend upon the Zend Framework (preferably v1.9.x at the time of writing) (Download from http://framework.zend.com/download/latest - the minimal one should be sufficient)
- Traffic to the XmlRpc interface needs encrypting (e.g. https) - this is something you need to do
- When trying to use the plugin, the user will be prompted to enter their mailbox password - this is necessary to authenticate with the remote XmlRpc? interface
- SquirrelMail 1.4x
- PostfixAdmin version 3 or higher.
- PHP 5.4+ with XMLRPC support