Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Multilevel partitioning;
- Cross-partition updates (should be enabled with
pg_pathman.enable_partitionrouteroption), update triggers were removed;
- Support for PostgreSQL 11;
- Rewritten from scratch cache subsystem;
- Stability-related fixes.
get_pathman_lib_version()was removed, use
merge_range_partitionsgets variable numbers of arguments instead of an array.
- Fixed incorrect query results in case of (unsupported) multilevel partitioning (issue #155);
- Fixed spurious "table is being partitioned now" error raised by
- Relaxed check constraint handling (issue #137);
- Fixed builds on PostgreSQL 9.5.5 (issue #142);
- Fixed incorrect usage of memcpy() in start_bgworker();
1.4.10 has been used for a private build (Postgres Pro).