* Skip requiring rcov if the syntax is invalid
* Removed usage of rubygems from each Rakefile. It is automatically included by the rake command, so including it in each Rakefile is redundant. * Updated the shared hoe task file to require hoe ~>2.3.3 * Fixed broken require line in ferret adapter
Removed a lot of the complexity in specifying require paths and which specs to run, relying on defaults and not assuming rubygems as much as is practical. It's still possible to either run 'rake spec' or run the 'spec' command on individual files. If you want to run specs for individual files, you will need to do something to the effect of: export RUBYOPT=-Ispec Also, when running from a typical dev setup (dm-core and dm-more are in the same folder), specs will pick up the local version of dm-core instead of the gem version. This also happens for dm-more plugin specs that depend on other dm-more plugins.
…gration * Update column types to be all uppercase to match convention in dm-core * Minor whitespace formatting change [#938 state:resolved]
The CREATE TABLE statement was being output with the table options before the column list; this was incorrect and caused a MySQL error. As mentioned in the Lighthouse ticket, it would be a good idea to add true integration tests (which actually run migrations against a database) for all supported adapters. Credits go to Greg Campbell for the meat of this patch [#827 state:resolved]
* Updated to lookup schema details in adapter type_map using the primitive class if it is a custom type
* Silences constant redefinition warnings
* Should add SERIAL type into dm-core first, and the modify dm-migrations