You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Added a .gitignore file.
Specify child_key for has n relations to fix DataMapper warnings.
Added a github link to the README.
Updated the History file.
Updated the dependencies.
Only require 'dm-types' once.
Added another doc example.
Added timestamps for when the scanned information was created.
Moved some stuff around.
Use the Postmodern name.
Don't display a default value for the -d options.
* Added options for controlling logging.
* Adjusted default log level.
* Added some indexes to key properties.
* Use a Hash for the default repository.
* Only setup the Database log if it already hasn't been.
* Documentation fix.
* Releasing ScanDB 0.1.2.
* Performance improvement for Nmap.import_xml.
* Version bump.
* Make sure the Database is setup before using it.
* Changed URL.
* Added persistence file.
* Have ScanDB use it's own DataMapper Repository name-space.
* Changed remote rdoc dir.
* Updated History.
* Added dm-serializer.
* Documentation changes.
* Include dm-serializer.
* Have Nmap.import_xml accept a block.
* Cleaned up the to_s methods.
* Cleaned up the to_s method.