* force_delay does a 'sleep for x +- y' seconds before responding
* force_drop drops the connection, before or after its middleware descendents run
* force_fault raises the requested type of error (eg _fault=404 will bail out of the rpocessing chain, returning a 404 Not Found response
* force_response forcibly replaces the status, headers or body with what's given in the URL
* handle_exceptions gives you response methods, same that the middleware provides, for your app
* diagnostics recycles info about the request into the output
it now formulates the response in the timeout condition directly, and calls its middleware predecessor with that error reposnse. This was always the intended behavior, but a too-helpful rescue block was making it skip the remaining middleware chain.