PDDL Benchmark Instances
PDDL instances covering the International Planning Competitions
This repository contains PDDL benchmark instances in a consistent structure.
Currently, this repository covers the benchmark instances of the International Planning Competitions (IPC).
For each IPC domain, there is a top-level readme containing an informal description of the domain.
Problem instances reside in the
instances subdirectory and are of the form
x ≥ 1 (without leading zeros).
With most domains, there is only one domain description for all instances,
In some cases, a proper domain is provided for each instance, in which case the domain descriptions are stored in a
International Planning Competitions
The following International Planning Competitions are completely covered unless otherwise stated.
- IPC 1998 (7 domains, 14 variants)
- IPC 2000 (5 domains, 12 variants)
- IPC 2002 (8 domains, 48 variants), without untyped variants
- IPC 2004 (8 domains, 47 variants), deterministic track
- IPC 2006 (7 domains, 50 variants), deterministic track
- IPC 2008 (11 domains, 41 variants), deterministic track
- IPC 2011 (19 domains, 54 variants), deterministic track
- IPC 2014 (23 domains, 66 variants), deterministic track