Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New Features this release:
FLI support for Modelsim
Mixed Language, Verilog and VHDL
300% performance improvement with VHPI interface
Wavedrom support for wave diagrams.
Bugs fixed this release:
Too numerous to mention.
New features in this release:
- Issue #101: Implement Lock primitive to support mutex
- Issue #105: Compatibility with Aldec Riviera-Pro
- Issue #109: Combine multiple results.xml into a single results file
- Issue #111: XGMII drivers and monitors added
- Issue #113: Add operators to BinaryValue class
- Issue #116: Native VHDL support by implementing VHPI layer
- Issue #117: Added AXI4-Lite Master BFM
Bugs fixed in this release:
- Issue #100: Functional bug in endian_swapper example RTL
- Issue #102: Only 1 coroutine wakes up of multiple coroutines wait() on an Event
- Issue #114: Fix build issues with Cadence IUS simulator
- Issue #106: TUN/TAP example using ping
Release 0.2 supports more simulators and increases robustness over 0.1.
A centralised installation is now supported (see documentation) with supporting libraries build when the simulation is run for the first time.
The first release of cocotb.
Allows installation and running against Icarus, VCS, Aldec simulators.
More releases to follow soon