PotionStorefront is a Cocoa framework that lets users buy software from within a Mac application. It collects order information and sends it off to Potion Store for final processing.
- Fetches latest pricing from a plist file on the web
- Autofill billing address using data from the Address Book
- Auto-detect credit card type as the user types in the credit card number
- Localside credit card number verification using the Luhn algorithm
- After cloning from GitHub, make sure to run "git submodule init" and "git submodule update" to fetch JSONKit.
- Example product data file: http://www.potionfactory.com/files/thehitlist/store_products.plist
- Look at AppDelegate.m to see example usage.
The delegate object needs to implement the following method to be notified of when the order completes successfully:
- (void)orderDidFinishCharging:(PFOrder *)order;
- Mac OS X 10.5