Try it for free at http://tomato.es
- Pomodoro technique® helps you to get things done.
- I need it to measure pomodoros in a fast and easy way.
- I want to get motivated by challenging my friends.
How to setup a development virtual server with Virtualbox
- Install Virtualbox (see https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads).
- Fork the project on github and clone the repo.
bundle installto install required gems.
mkdir cookbooksto create the cookbooks dir
librarian-chef installto install required cookbooks.
vagrant upto start a virtual machine containing the app (this process can take a few minutes).
- Open http://localhost:8080 on your browser.
Tomatoes is released under the MIT license.